FW: ECNS'99

Worlton, Thomas tworlton at anl.gov
Wed Nov 25 13:22:02 CST 1998

Dear Dr. Worlton,
 May I ask you to forward the following letter to your neutron
scattering
mailing list, or to help me to use those adresses ?
Sincerely yours,
 Laszlo Almasy

------------------
Dear Colleague,

This is to inform or remind you that the second EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON
NEUTRON SCATTERING (ECNS'99) will be held in Budapest, Hungary, from 1-4
September 1999. An introductury course will be also organised (29-31
August, 1999). The participation of young scientists and new-comers will
be encouraged, there will be "Young Scientist Awards" and we hope to be
able to provide financial assistance (reduced fees and grants) for a
substancial number of young researchers as well as scientists from
Central
and Eastern Europe. The second annoncement with the preliminary
scientific
programme, abstract submission forms, registration details etc. will be
send out esentally to those who replied to the "preregistration" by
filling the form attached to the firs circular. If you havn't recieved a
hardcopy, please consult our e-mail: ECNS99 at sunserv.kfki.hu
or our web:
http://www.kfki.hu/ECNS99/.

Please keep in mind that the DEADLINE FOR PREREGISTRATION is 30 NOVEMBER

1998.

We hope to meeting you at ECNS'99
Laszlo ROSTA
Conference Chairman