Postdoc Available

Meigan Aronson mca at pasqual.physics.lsa.umich.edu
Tue Feb 15 12:51:52 CST 2000

Dear Colleague:
	I have a postdoctoral research position available in my group at the
University of Michigan, involving neutron scattering studies of quantum critical
phenomena in strongly correlated electron systems. The position is available
immediately, but the start date is somewhat negotiable.  I would very much
appreciate it if you could forward this email to anyone you think might be
interested, and suggest that they contact me directly for more information.

	Thanking you in advance for your help,

	Meigan Aronson

	Associate Professor of Physics
	University of Michigan