Workshop on Sample Environment, April 5-6, PSI, Switzerland

markus.zolliker at psi.ch markus.zolliker at psi.ch
Tue Jan 30 13:33:13 CST 2001

Workshop on New Techniques and Developments for Sample Environment
at Neutron Scattering Research Facilities

5 / 6 April 2001

Paul Scherrer Institute, CH-5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
http://www1.psi.ch/www_sinq_hn/sinq/sample_env/se-workshop.htm

mailto:markus.zolliker at psi.ch, Tel. +41 (56) 310 2089, Fax. +41 (56) 310 2939

Secretariat: R. Bercher, Departement FUN, PSI
mailto:renate.bercher at psi.ch,  Tel. +41 (56) 310 3402, Fax. +41 (56) 310 3131

There is no workshop fee for up to 3 participants per research center
or company. PSI covers accommodation and meals, but in general NOT
the travel
costs. However, participants who can not otherwise find support, may apply
for a travel grant (supported by the Neutron Round-table EC-TMR Concerted
Action).

Arrival: Wednesday evening, 4 April, departure: Saturday morning, 7 April

Suggested Topics:

1) Low Temperature Equipment
2) High Temperature Equipment
3) High Field Superconducting Magnets
4) High Pressure Equipment
5) Temperature measurement and control, automation

A detailed program will follow in February.

For registration please send us an e-mail with the following
information before end of January:
Name(s) of participant(s):

Institute:

I/we will present the following contribution(s):

For participants in need of support only:

I/we apply for a Travel Grant to attend the Workshop

Total amount of travel expenses :