Cliff and Martha Shull

Ken Finkelstein kdf1 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 9 16:16:43 CDT 2001

	I recieved some further information on the Scholarship fund being setup in
Cliff's name at CMU, AND further sad news, about Martha.

1) 	Memorial contributions can be sent to Carnegie Mellon for the
establishment
of this scholarship fund.  Gifts should be sent to my attention to the
following address:

Attn:  Kristin Sullivan
Carnegie Mellon University
Warner Hall 526
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA  15213

As for the specifics regarding exactly what the fund will be used for, this
has not been determined
yet. I (Kristin Sullivan) am waiting to hear back from one of the family.

2)	Ms. Sullivan today informed me that Martha Shull also passed away last
week.

					*********************************

The only information I can offer for letters of condolence is the contact
for Cliff's son, Bob who works at NIST.

            name: Shull, Robert D. Dr.
           phone: (301) 975-6035
          depart: Metallurgy Division (855)