neutron mailing list problems/changes

Tom Worlton worlton at anpns1.pns.anl.gov
Mon Jan 7 17:11:37 CST 2002

Neutron list subscribers:

We apologize for problems with the neutron list during the last weekend.  We
had a problem with a mail loop on the neutron list and then a virus was sent to
the list.  For now, I have made the list private, so I will have to approve all
messages sent to the list.  We are also considering moving the list to a
Windows-based list manager which would fix the problem with viruses getting
sent to the list.  There are a couple of messages which did not get sent and I
will be sending them out.

Tom Worlton