FW: neutron MC search engine

Neutron neutron at pns.anl.gov
Mon Mar 18 08:34:50 CST 2002

In the framework of the EU funded SCANS project we have setup a search
engine covering all the neutron scattering MC packages involved in this
project. With this engine one can find all information about these
packages in one place and it is more MC specific than using general search
engines like AltaVista or Google.

For the moment it covers Mcstas (Risoe+ILL), Vitess, NeXuS, Xop, RestraX,
and RMC websites. If you think that more websites should be included,
please let me know. The engine can be found at
http://irisfm.iri.tudelft.nl/scans

We hope that this engine will be of any use to you.

best regards,
Rob Kreuger

| Rob Kreuger                    | Email: Rob.Kreuger at iri.tudelft.nl |
| Tel: (+31) 015 278 3900        |                                   |
| IRI                            | Mekelweg 15	                     |
| Delft University of Technology | 2629 JB  Delft                    |
| Tel: (+31) 015 278(5052)       | Netherlands                       |
| Fax: (+31) 015 278(6422)       |                                   |