[Neutron] PNSXM, Venice 2003

Roberto G.M. Caciuffo rgc at unian.it
Thu Mar 6 16:20:24 CST 2003

Dear Colleagues

the Polarized Neutrons and Synchrotron  X-rays for Magnetism
Conference will be held in Venice, Italy, August 4-6, 2003. It is a
satellite meeting of the International Conference on Magnetism, Rome,
Italy, July 27 - August 2, 2003.

I am pleased to inform you all that the registration is now available
on the web under http://venice.infm.it.  There you can register,
submit your abstract, perform payments and find useful information
about the accommodation (only few rooms are available through the
conference secretary - Dr. Flavio Carsughi)

As you probably know Venice is visited by millions of tourists every
year and therefore an advance booking of your travel and hotel room
is recommended.

The deadlines for the abstract submission is very close (march 15,
2003), but we leave at least one more week for late submissions.

For any question, please feel free to contact the Organizers under
pnsxm at alisf1.unian.it

See you in Venice
Roberto Caciuffo
Chairman of the PNSXM Conference

Prof. Roberto G.M. Caciuffo
Dipartimento di Fisica ed Ingegneria dei Materiali e del Territorio
Istituto Nazionale Fisica della Materia
Universita' di Ancona
Via Brecce Bianche
60131 Ancona