[Neutron] PNSXM, Venice 2003

Roberto G.M. Caciuffo rgc at mta01.unian.it
Mon Mar 17 16:42:00 CST 2003

Dear Colleagues
The Organizing Committee of the conference Polarized Neutrons and
Synchrotron X-rays for Magnetism (Venice, August 4-6, 2003) has
decided to move the deadline for abstracts to April 15, 2003. You can
find the on-line submission page under http://venice.infm.it
On-line registration is also possible. At the moment we have received
about 100 contributions, but the number of registered persons is much
smaller. We would appreciate if people who have submitted abstracts
register under http://venice.infm.it
If you already registered, you can check if your registration
succeeded, under the web site.

Please remember that there will be only few rooms available at the
site conference, and that they can be booked directly at the
Conference Secretary (F.Carsughi at alisf1.unian.it).

Roberto Caciuffo
PNSXM Chairman

Prof. Roberto G.M. Caciuffo
Dipartimento di Fisica ed Ingegneria dei Materiali e del Territorio
Istituto Nazionale Fisica della Materia
Universita' di Ancona
Via Brecce Bianche
60131 Ancona