[Neutron] Vitess 2.4
lieutenant at hmi.de
Fri Aug 8 18:23:53 CDT 2003
Dear Monte Carlo Simulators,
we have now released VITESS 2.4. You can download it from the VITESS
The main new features included in this version are:
- visualisation of Vitess output files with IDL / PV-Wave (see
- 'Sample single crystal' module
- specification of neutron sources with 2 moderators
- intensity distribution file I(lambda,t) for pulsed sources
- neutron divergence defined by the 'propagation window'
- option to normalize monitored data with bin-size, with the standard
deviations per bins written out as third column
- improvement or correction of some modules:
guide, bender, supermirror_ensemble, chopper_fermi, etc.
- increased number of possible variables or simulations in 'Generate
- a tool to generate surface files for the bender module
- new and improved examples
- improved help manual
Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you have further questions.
Thanks in advance for any feed-back.
Your VITESS Team-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 292 bytes
Desc: Visitenkarte für Klaus Lieutenant
Url : http://www.neutron.anl.gov/pipermail/neutron/attachments/20030808/3442e061/lieutenant.vcf
More information about the Neutron