[Neutron] NOP2004&PSND2004 Second Circular

Tomohiro ADACHI tadachi at riken.go.jp
Thu Oct 2 10:40:20 CDT 2003

―――――――――――――――――
The Joint meeting of NOP2004/PSND2004
NOP2004 : International Conference on Neutron Optics
PSND2004 : Third International Workshop on Position-Sensitive Neutron
Detectors.
Date: January 13-16, 2004;
Place: University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
―――――――――――――――――

                        ===== Second Circular =====

Dear Colleague,

We would like to thank those who have informed us of their interest
in this conference in response to the first circular.  This second circular
contains practical information including the important dates,
abstract / manuscript submission, registration, and so on. A present
program-agenda is now available from our home page, which might be
updated later. Deadline of abstract submission was postponed to 13
Oct. 2003. We appreciate for your early registration and abstract
submission for "Notification of acceptance to submitted contributions".

For further details about the conference you are kindly requested to visit
our home page
at http://nop.riken.go.jp/workshop/nop2004/
or http://nop.riken.go.jp/workshop/psnd2004/.

                                            Best Regards,
                                            NOP2004/PSND2004 Secretariat

Important Dates:
----------
13  Oct.  2003 : Deadline of abstract submission  (postponed)
mid-Nov.   2003 : Notification of acceptance to submitted contributions.
30.  Nov  2003 : Deadline of Registration.
14  Jan.   2004: Deadline of Manuscript Submission

Abstract Submission
--------------------
Abstracts are requested for all presentations.
Please prepare the abstract for the Joint Meeting on Neutron Optics and
Detectors (NOP2004 and PSND2004) in one page of A4 (210 mm by
297 mm) or US letter (8.7 in by 11 in). We do not require
any definite format. Please include the title, authors, and affiliations at
the beginning of the abstract. Please send a camera-ready electric
file to the conference office (nop2004 at nop.riken.go.jp) via E-mail
with the subject "Abstract for NOP2004/PSND2004". The most
preferable format is the PDF format.Microsoft Word files or
TeX source files are also acceptable. The deadline of the
abstract is postponed to 13 Oct. 2004.

Manuscript Submission
--------------------
The proceedings are planned to be published as a special volume of Nucl.
Instrum. Methods A. Further information will be sent to participants later.

Conference Site
The conference site is the Ichijo Hall in the Yayoi Auditorium located in
the Yayoi campus of the Faculty of Agriculture of the University of
Tokyo in Japan. The campus is a satellite of the Hongo Campus and
specifically called as Yayoi Campus

Registration
(Please use NOP2004/PSND2004 Registration Management
System at our home page.)