[Neutron] NEW HOME FOR THE ESS WEBSITE!

Ana Claver a.claver at fz-juelich.de
Thu Oct 16 15:15:01 CDT 2003

A NEW HOME FOR THE ESS WEBSITE!

The ESS information - technical description, science case, reference updated
documentation, history, last news...- is still available and easily
accessible.

The European Spallation Source Website is now part of the "European portal
for neutron scattering and muon spectroscopy" - a portal designed as an
entry point to available resources for those working in neutrons and muons.

The ³European portal for neutron scattering and muon spectroscopy² is a
common entry point to facilities and information. It is a joint initiative
by all European organisations engaged in neutrons and muons, and supported
by the European Commission through FP5 and FP6.

It is an ambitious project and we are continuously working on it to provide
all the information. We invite you to visit the new pages and would
encourage you to to send us your comments and suggestions.

http://www.neutron-eu.net/

Best regards,
Kurt Clausen - Former ESS director & Ana Claver - Webmaster