[Neutron] Data Reduction, Visualisation and Analysis Survey

SCHULZ, Jamie Craig jys at ansto.gov.au
Wed Feb 18 17:51:05 CST 2004

Data Reduction, Visualisation and Analysis Software for Neutron Beam Instruments at the Australian Replacement Research Reactor

Dear Fellow Neutron Scatterers,
	Firstly, the we would like to thank the people that have already completed our survey on data reduction, visualisation and analysis packages.
	We would like to re-extend the invitation to all neutron scatterers with knowledge from novice to expert to complete our online survey on data reduction, visualisation and analysis packages.
	We are conducting this survey to assist the Bragg Institute in planning the services we will provide at the Australian Replacement Research Reactor. Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide this information.

    We estimate the survey will take 5 mins to complete.
    Please complete the survey at the following web page:

http://www.ansto.gov.au/ansto/bragg/2005/comp/data_survey.html

Regards,
Nick Hauser & Jamie Schulz

Bragg Institute, Building 58
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
PMB 1, Menai NSW 2234
AUSTRALIA