[Neutron] FRM-II got first neutrons

Juergen Neuhaus Juergen.Neuhaus at frm2.tum.de
Tue Mar 2 18:40:16 CST 2004

Dear colleages and friends.

It is a pleasure to inform you that today 2.3.2004 at 14:01 MEZ the
FRM-II in Garching went critical for the first time. With beginning
of next week we will have first neutrons at the instruments. By end of
the first cycle in July we will have alligned and tested several
instruments.

It will be a pleasure for us to welcome our first users in late summer
here in Garching.

More details and informations you can find at our internet pages
http://www.frm2.tum.de

With best regards

Juergen Neuhaus

Juergen Neuhaus Technische Universitaet Muenchen Tel.: (+49) 89 2891 2187
ZWE FRM-II      D-85747 Garching, Germany        Fax.: (+49) 89 2891 4995
http://www.frm2.tu-muenchen.de/