[Neutron] LLB call for proposals (1/4/04)

Alain Menelle menl at llb.saclay.cea.fr
Fri Mar 19 22:22:49 CST 2004

       The first session of 2004's Selection Committees at
       Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-Saclay, France) for
            experiments to be performed end of 2004
                     will take place soon.

The deadline for submission of proposals for beam time allocation,
on our 24 spectrometers installed around the ORPHEE reactor, is :
                       April 1st 2004

        All details for submission are on our Web site :
              http://www-llb.cea.fr/index_e.html

Alain MENELLE, Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-CNRS)
CEA Saclay, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France                      I
Tel : 33-(0)1-69-08-96-99    33-(0)1-69-08-90-20
Fax : 33-(0)1-69-08-82-61    menl at llb.saclay.cea.fr