[Neutron] message from Bob Shull on Clifford G. Shull's papers

Michel Schlenker schlenk at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Tue Mar 30 15:59:03 CST 2004

Dear Neutron Scientist,
	Dr Robert Shull, the scientist among the three sons of the
late Nobel Laureate for neutron scattering Prof. Clifford G. Shull,
asked me to spread in the neutron scattering community the
announcement below.
	I am sure it will be most valuable if we manage to keep it in
mind until the papers are scanned and available to the scientific
community at large.
	Best regards

Michel Schlenker
Laboratoire Louis Neel du CNRS, B.P. 166,
F-38042 Grenoble, France
schlenk at grenoble.cnrs.fr

========