[Neutron] FW: 2nd Neutrons & Numerical Methods Workshop - REGISTRATION

Mark Johnson johnson at ill.fr
Thu Apr 8 12:46:38 CDT 2004

Dear Colleague,

We would like to draw your attention to the 2nd Neutrons and Numerical
Modelling Workshop, which will be held at the Institut Laue-Langevin,
Grenoble, France in September (15-18) this year. The workshop will be
preceded by a one-day school (September 14) that is intended not only
for students, but anybody who wishes to become familiar with the basic
methodologies. For further information, consult the website (
<http://www.ill.fr/Events/N2M2> www.ill.fr/Events/N2M2) or contact the
organisers directly via e-mail ( <mailto:n2m2 at ill.fr> n2m2 at ill.fr).
If you you are interested in attending the workshop and/or the school,
you must register on the web page ( <http://www.ill.fr/Events/N2M2>
www.ill.fr/Events/N2M2) before May 31. If you intend to give a
presentation of your work, you must also submit an abstract.
Financial support will be available for young scientists, thanks to
funding (5000 euros) from the EU NMI3 programme. The level of support
will depend on the number of claimants and should therefore fall in the
100-200 euro range. All claims for financial assistance must be
supported by a letter from a senior scientist (e.g. thesis supervisor).

We look forward to seeing you at ILL in September 2004,

Workshop Neutrons and Numerical Methods 2
Organisers: M. Johnson, M. Gonzalez, D. Kearley, T. Mounir
Workshop Secretaries: A. Mader, I. Volino
Institut Laue-Langevin, B.P. 156, F-38042 Grenoble, France
Tel.: +33 (0)4 76.20.75.25, Fax: +33 (0)4.76.20.76.88, E-mail:
n2m2 at ill.fr
 <http://www.ill.fr/Events/N2M2> http://www.ill.fr/Events/N2M2