[Neutron] QENS2004 registration

qens2004 info at qens2004.org
Fri May 14 19:12:17 CDT 2004

Dear colleague,

we would like to remind you the approaching DEADLINE (31 May 2004) for low fee registration to the seventh International Conference on Quasi-Elastic Neutron Scattering, QENS2004, which will be held in Arcachon near Bordeaux (France) between the 1st and the 4th of September 2004. The QENS2004 conference will cover all aspects dealing with quasielastic neutron scattering in fields ranging from physics to biology as well as theory, applications, instrumentation and complementary techniques.

If you intend to present your work, abstract submission is still possible for poster contribution. If you wish to register, to submit an abstract or to have further information, you are kindly invited to visit our website http://www.qens2004.org.

Deadline for low fee registration and for abstract submission (poster): 31 May 2004

We look forward to seeing you in Arcachon,

The local organising committee,

A. Desmedt, F. Guillaume, D. Cavagnat and J.C. Soetens.

***** We would like to apologize if you receive multiple copies of this announcement *****-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...