[Neutron] BENSC - Call for proposals 2005

Astrid Brandt brandt at hmi.de
Thu Aug 12 14:59:20 CDT 2004

CALL for Proposals for Projects in 2005

Dear colleagues,

For selection round 25, BENSC is calling for your applications for beam time.

See the complete Call for Proposals under

http://www.hmi.de/bensc/user-info/call-bensc_en.html

To promote complementary use of neutrons and synchrotron radiation, HMI has
initiated an upgrade project for the synchrotron source BESSY including the
development and installation of two new insertion devices.

For details on the available HMI beam lines at BESSy see

http://www.hmi.de/bensc/user-info/call-bensc_en.html

Proposals aiming at complementary use of neutrons at BER2 and synchrotron
radiation at the new HMI beam lines at BESSY are encouraged and will
receive certain priority.

Application:

For your BENSC Neutrons applications please use the
ONLINE PROPOSAL SUBMISSION (OPS) under

http://www.hmi.de/pubbin/badge_prop_upload.pl

Deadline for BENSC BER2 Neutrons applications: 15 September 2004

For your application for BESSY beam time at the HMI instruments , please
use the general BESSY proposal procedure, as available under

http://www.bessy.de

Deadline for BESSY use applications: 15 August 2004

Support for European Access to BENSC Neutrons

We are happy to inform our European users that BENSC has been awarded EU
support to provide access to the BENSC Neutrons facilities for groups from
EU Member State Countries and Associated States.

We are looking forward to receiving your proposals.
With kind regards on behalf of the BENSC Team

Astrid Brandt

Dr. Astrid Brandt
EU Access Project Team
BENSC Guest Office