[Neutron] [Fwd: [Fwd: diffraction software survey]]

simon billinge billinge at pa.msu.edu
Tue Nov 23 00:38:53 CST 2004

For any of you who are not on the ILL Rietveld mailing list, you may not
have seen the attached information on a survey on powder diffraction
software (if you have seen it, our apologies):

http://danse.cacr.caltech.edu/polls/

This poll is being conducted as part of the DANSE project to develop a
comprehensive system of software for neutron scattering. One major focus
of the project is on software for X-ray and neutron diffraction. By
participating in the survey, you will be able to indicate the software
that you find most useful as well as needs that you feel are unmet.

PS: If you want to learn more about the DANSE project, please visit
         http://wiki.cacr.caltech.edu/danse/index.php/Main_Page

If you have an interest in diffraction software we encourage you to take
the poll and/or view the results so far at the link above.

Best regards,

Simon Billinge

--
Prof. Simon Billinge