[Neutron] postdoc position at Stanford University

Martin Greven greven at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 8 12:37:46 CST 2004

We have an opening at Stanford University for a post-doctoral researcher
in the area of neutron and x-ray scattering on transition metal oxides.
The candidate should have a very strong background in scattering and/or in
research on correlated materials. Our scattering work benefits from the
close proximity to the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory, and from
a state-of-the-art crystal growth facility on Stanford's campus. More
information can be found on our group web page:

http://www.stanford.edu/group/greven/

If interested, please send a CV and a list of at least three references
electronically to:

greven at stanford.edu

---
Prof. Martin Greven
Department of Applied Physics and
Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory
Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials
McCullough Building, Room 344
476 Lomita Mall
Stanford, CA 94305-4045