[Neutron] PNCMI 2006 - first announcement

Catherine Pappas pappas at hmi.de
Wed Mar 2 17:10:37 CST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the sixth International Workshop on
Polarised Neutrons in Condensed Matter Investigations, PNCMI 2006, will
take place in Berlin from September 25th to 28th 2006. The PNCMIs are
the most comprehensive meetings in the active field of polarised
neutron science and technology, and consist of invited lectures, oral
and poster contributions.

Following the tradition set by the last two PNCMIs, a school for young
scientists will be held during the week before the Workshop (September
18th to 22nd). The school will include lectures and hands-on training
on polarised neutron scattering techniques, using the instruments of
BENSC at the Hahn Meitner Institut in Berlin.

For more information please visit our web site at
http://www.hmi.de/bensc/pncmi2006/. For inquiries please email to
pncmi at hmi.de or pncmi-school at hmi.de.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Berlin.

On behalf of the Organising Committee,

C. Pappas and P. Bentley

BENSC - HMI Berlin
Glienickerstr. 100