[Neutron] PSI Summer School, Zuoz, Switzerland

Bercher Renate renate.bercher at psi.ch
Tue Jun 7 12:50:39 CDT 2005

Reminder:

the 4th PSI Summer School will take place August 14-21, 2005
at the Lyceum Alpinum in Zuoz / Engadin, Switzerland.

The topic of this year will be "Spectroscopy / Microscopy".
Detailed information is available on the web at the URL:

      http://sls.web.psi.ch/zuoz2005

This school is primarily intended for scientists at the beginning of their
career, who look for research
opportunities or have just started their research in this
field. Part of the lecture program is devoted to the role of
neutron and synchrotron X-ray techniques in this area.

We encourage you to send scientists from your laboratory to this meeting. In
addition to the lectures from  world-class researchers we offer a
stimulating environment for scientific discussions.

Friso van der Veen
Heinz J. Weyer

For more information about the Zuoz Summer School please contact the school
secretary, Mrs. Christine Kunz, christine.kunz at psi.ch

3D