[Neutron] The 1st announcement of WINS2005

Masatoshi ARAI masatoshi.arai at kek.jp
Thu Aug 4 14:35:55 CDT 2005

Dear Neutrons,

This is the first announcement of a satellite workshop after ICNS in
Australia.  Could you circulate this in the neutron ?

M.Arai

----------------------------------
Dear Neutron researchers,

This is the first announcement of 'Workshop on Inelastic Neutron
Spectrometers 2005 (WINS2005),' which will be held in Australia
just after ICNS. This workshop is a succeeding workshop of the
last one WINS2004, which was held in Japan in 2004.
The scope of it is that;

We discuss recent developments of spectrometers, data analysis,
devices, and futuristic science to be done on inelastic neutron
scattering measurements at newly coming instruments in new sources.
We are especially interested in time of flight inelastic neutron
instruments, for instance chopper and crystal analyzer instruments.
We are also welcome new instruments in reactor sources. If you are
interested in cooperation with us, we are really grateful.

The provisional schedule of WINS2005 is as flowing;

WINS2005
'International Workshop on Inelastic Neutron Scattering 2005’