[Neutron] EPDIC-10 Call for Abstracts

Radovan Cerny Radovan.Cerny at cryst.unige.ch
Mon Jan 9 15:25:44 CST 2006

On behalf of the Swiss Society for Crystallography and the University of
Geneva I warmly invite you to attend the 10th European Powder
Diffraction Conference (EPDIC). The conference will be held from the 1st
to the 4th September 2006 in Geneva, Switzerland. Conference workshops
will be organized from the 31st August to the 1st September 2006.
Please, check the conference website
www.sgk-sscr.ch/EPDIC10/EPDIC10.html for more details.

Participants of EPDIC-10 are cordially invited to submit abstracts on
any topic related to diffraction by polycrystalline materials. Abstracts
of all contributions (plenary lectures, oral contributions, posters)
will be published in the conference abstract book and will be made
available on the conference website.

On-line abstract submission is available by way of the conference
website starting 3rd January 2006. Please note that the abstract
submission deadline is 1st April 2006! Young scientists applying for a
bursary need to send in their abstract by 1st March 2006. Notification
of acceptance will be made by 1st May 2006.

We look forward to meeting you in Geneva for a conference that will be
held in a scientifically stimulating yet relaxed atmosphere.

Radovan Cerny
Chairman of the Organizing Committee

--
Radovan Cerny