[Neutron] Powder diffraction themes - ACA meeting 2007 Salt Lake City

Bryan Chakoumakos chakoumakobc at ornl.gov
Fri Jul 7 12:55:39 CDT 2006

Dear Powder Diffraction Users,

The 2007 American Crystallographic Association annual meeting will be in
Salt Lake City, Utah, and we are now thinking about themes for sessions that
our SIG would like to organize or jointly organize for that meeting.

Possible topics have been suggested:

1. molecular magnets
2. polarized neutron crystallography
3. new software

We invite your suggestions for other possible sessions now, so that they
can be discussed prior to and finalized at this month's ACA meeting in
Hawaii (just 2 weeks away).

Thank you.

Bryan Chakoumakos
Powder Diffraction Special Interest Group, Chair

Center for Neutron Scattering
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
P.O. Box 2008, Bldg 7962
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6393