[Neutron] License to operate OPAL Reactor awarded today, 14 July 2006, Sydn ey Australia

ROBINSON, Robert rro at ansto.gov.au
Fri Jul 14 20:04:20 CDT 2006

We are pleased to announce that today we were awarded a licence to operate the new OPAL Research Reactor, just outside Sydney, Australia, by our regulator ARPANSA.

The following press releases on the subject are available on the Web:
ARPANSA (our regulator): www.arpansa.gov.au/media/mr1_140706.htm
ANSTO: www.ansto.gov.au/info/press/2006/opal_licence_release.pdf
Robert A. Robinson
Head, The Bragg Institute, Building 58
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
PMB 1
Menai             tel: +61-(2)-9717-9204
NSW 2234          FAX: +61-(2)-9717-3606
AUSTRALIA         e-mail: rro at ansto.gov.au

Web sites:
http://www.ansto.gov.au/ansto/bragg/index.html
http://www.ansto.gov.au/ansto/bragg/staff/s_rob.html