[Neutron] Post Doctoral Fellowships in CSIRO

Ian.Madsen at csiro.au Ian.Madsen at csiro.au
Tue Oct 7 02:57:33 CEST 2008

Dear All,

Just a short note highlighting a couple of recent vacancies in CSIRO for Post Doctoral Fellows.

1. A brief description of the first position (to be managed by me) follows:-
" The CSIRO Light Metals Flagship is inviting eligible candidates to apply for a 3 year Postdoctoral Fellowship in the field of In-situ Diffraction Studies into Inert Anodes. We are looking for a PhD graduate, preferably with a physical chemistry or related background, to join the Materials Characterisation group. The position will be applicable to researchers with an interest in materials characterisation using advanced radiation sources including synchrotron X-rays and neutron scattering. The position will be based in our Clayton, Victoria laboratories approximately 25km from the city of Melbourne."
Full details can be found at https://recruitment.csiro.au/asp/job_details.asp?RefNo=2008%2F1083

2. The advertisement for the second position (to be managed by my colleague Nicola Scarlett) states:-
" CSIRO Minerals is inviting suitable candidates to apply for a three-year Postdoctoral Fellowship in the study of nucleation and crystal growth with particular application to determination of mechanisms of jarosite formation. We are looking for a PhD graduate, preferably with a physical chemistry or related background. The experimentation will consist primarily of time-resolved, in-situ, X-ray and neutron diffraction and small angle scattering. The position will be based in our Clayton, Victoria laboratories approximately 25km from the city of Melbourne."
Full details can be found at https://recruitment.csiro.au/asp/job_details.asp?RefNo=2008%2F1074

Please feel free to disseminate this information to any potential candidates in your sphere of influence.

Cheers

o----------------------oo0oo---------------------------o
     Ian Madsen
     Team Leader - Diffraction Science