[Neutron] ICNS 2009—Call for Papers Deadline Extended

Neutron Scattering Society of America mrshq at mrs.org
Thu Feb 12 01:11:47 CET 2009

ABSTRACT DEADLINE--Extended to February 27

The Abstract Submission Site for the 2009 International Conference on Neutron Scattering (ICNS2009) is open and the submission deadline has been extended to February 27, 2009. Visit Abstract Central today for details.

Web submissions only. Abstracts must be submitted via the Abstract Central site only. E-mail, fax or mail submissions will not be accepted.

With the wealth of new and upgraded neutron facilities being proposed, built and coming on line around the globe, these are truly exciting times for neutron research. ICNS2009 will provide the most important venue for the neutron community to come together -- to learn about the latest research, to hear of progress on these projects, and to discuss new instrumentation concepts.

The program committees have been working diligently to create an outstanding program, so we hope you'll plan to attend. We invite you to visit the meeting Web site frequently for the most up-to-date information.

In order to provide conference participants with an opportunity to adjust their submissions based on this rapidly changing information, the abstract deadline has been extended to February 27, 2009. Note, however, that due to a tight schedule, abstracts submitted after this date will not be accepted.

We look forward to seeing you in Knoxville.
Program Chairs
Paul Butler
Meigan Aronson
Lee Robertson

*******
This message is being sent to you as a service of the Materials Research Society. If you do not wish to receive further messages by e-mail, contact MRS Member Services.