[Neutron] correction: postdoc jobs in nanostructure determination and refinement

Simon Billinge sb2896 at columbia.edu
Mon Apr 20 17:56:06 CEST 2009

Sorry to spam the list but this is a slight correction to the original
post.  Apparently the link for the BNL job takes you just to the BNL
job site and you need the additional information that it is job
posting ID 14797.  Sorry about that!

Hi Everyone,

I have two post-doc searches open in my group right now in
nanostructure refinement and determination using neutron/x-ray total
scattering and PDF analysis.

The first is located at Brookhaven National Lab and is more
experimental.  Click on job ID 14797 at this link:
https://jobs.bnl.gov/psc/Jobs/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL

The second is located at Columbia University and is a position in the
DANSE project.  It is mostly computational, developing and applying
advanced software for powder diffraction and PDF analysis. The posting
is here:
http://academicjobs.columbia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51512

I look forward to hearing from  interested people!  To apply for the
position(s) you should follow instructions at the links above.  If you
want more info, please feel free to contact me directly (don't reply
to the list!) at sb2896<at>columbia.edu.  More information about our
work and our publications can be found at http://nirt.pa.msu.edu/ (the
page is fairly up to date, though it hasn't been ported over to
Columbia yet!)

Best wishes,

Simon
--