[Neutron] LLB-Orphee call for proposals : deadline next week

Alain Menelle alain.menelle at cea.fr
Wed Oct 21 21:57:08 CEST 2009

Reminder
The next deadline for beam time request at LLB-Orphee is next week.

      November 1st

To provide a faster answer to your beam time request, we will not accept
  proposals received after the dealine.

Be carrefull, we have now 5 selection committees :
I Chemical physics, biological systems
II Crystallographic and magnetic structures
III Magnetism: Single-crystal systems and thin layers
IV Disordered Systems, nanostructured materials and materials
V Excitations
Please use the new forms to submit your proposals. They include this new
classification.

You will find all the necessary informations on our next call on our Web
page : http://www-llb.cea.fr/en/

Alain Menelle
Alain MENELLE, Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-CNRS)
CEA Saclay, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France
Tel : 33-(0)1-69-08-96-99    alain.menelle at cea.fr
Fax : 33-(0)1-69-08-82-61    http://www-llb.cea.fr