[Neutron] ESS Newsletter - April Edition

Beck Lockwood beck at campuspr.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 16:25:56 CEST 2010

Dear Colleague,

Welcome to the April edition of ESS News, the Newsletter of the ESS
Preparatory Phase Project. The Newsletter is available on the ESS website
at:
http://www.ess-neutrons.eu/uploads/ESS_Newsletter_Issue_3_HIRES.pdf

The newsletter highlights the ESS Industry Day conference, held in
Copenhagen in February. Movie clips of the conference are also now available
on the ESS Scandinavia website at: http://ess-scandinavia.eu/movies

Please feel free to circulate this alert to your networks and do visit the
website at www.ess-neutrons.eu/ to find out more about the project.

With thanks,
Beck Lockwood
ESS PPP WP4 (Publicity)

Beck Lockwood MCIPR
Director, Campuspr (Midlands) Ltd
T: 0121 451 1321
M: 0778 3802318
E: beck at campuspr.co.uk
W: www.campuspr.co.uk

DISCLAIMER
This message is for the intended recipient only. It may contain confidential
or proprietary information. If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it, destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. You
must not use or disclose any part of this message if you are not the
intended recipient. We may monitor all E-mail communication through our
networks. If you contact us by E-mail, we may store your name and address to
facilitate communication. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise.