[Neutron] LLB call for proposals : deadline November 1st

MENELLE Alain alain.menelle at cea.fr
Wed Oct 6 00:46:51 CEST 2010

The next deadline for beam time request at LLB-Orphee is November 1st.

Be careful, we have now 5 selection committees instead of 4 :

1.  Chemical physics, biological systems

2.  Crystallographic and magnetic structures

3.  Magnetism: Single-crystal systems and thin layers

4.  Disordered Systems, nanostructured materials and materials

5.  Excitations

You will find all the necessary information's on our next call on our
Web page : http://www-llb.cea.fr/en/ <http://www-llb.cea.fr/en/>

Alain Menelle

Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-CNRS)

CEA Saclay, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France

Tel : 33-(0)1-69-08-96-99    alain.menelle at cea.fr

Fax : 33-(0)1-69-08-82-61    http://www-llb.cea.fr