[Neutron] Programme online: MECA SENS VI - 7-9 September 2011, Hamburg (Germany)

Conventus Congress Agency mecasens at conventus.de
Fri Jul 15 19:12:36 CEST 2011

MECA SENS VI - 7-9 September 2011, Hamburg (Germany)

 6th International Conference on Mechanical Stress Evaluation by Neutrons
 and Synchrotron Radiation
 Programme online• www . mecasens2011 . de

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are delighted to inform you that an overview of the preliminary scientific
programme of the 6th International Conference on Mechanical Stress Evaluation
by Neutrons and Synchrotron Radiation is now available online. Please consult
the conference website www . mecasens2011 . de for any further information. The
information on this website will be updated continuously. You may go to
hxxp://www.conventus.de/fileadmin/media/2011/mecasens/MECASENS-VI-2011-Preliminary_Programme.pdf
to download the preliminary MECA SENS VI programme.

Registration: Please register - if not already done - online at
www . mecasens2011 . de.

Important: We recommend to book your conference accommodation well in
advance!
Due to other trade fairs taking place at the same time in Hamburg, there
might be a shortage of hotel capacities at that time.

If you have any further questions, please contact the organising agency
Conventus (by phone at +49 (0)3641 311 63 66 or by email to
mecasens at conventus.de).

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Hamburg!

With best regards on behalf of the conference chair and scientific committee,

Wenke Schütte

Responsible for this newsletter is:
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
Wenke Schuette
Carl-Pulfrich-Str. 1 • 07745 Jena (DE)
Telephone +49 (0)3641 311 63 66
Facsimile +49 (0)3641 311 62 41