[Neutron] IFF Spring School 2012: registration is open

Köppchen, Barbara b.koeppchen at fz-juelich.de
Mon Oct 10 12:46:26 CEST 2011

Dear colleagues,

Juelich Centre for Neutron Science (JCNS) is happy to announce that registration is open for the

     43rd IFF Spring School 2012 entitled
     "Scattering Methods for Condensed Matter Research: Towards Novel Applications at Future Sources"

taking place March 05 - 16, 2012 in Juelich, Germany. The IFF Spring School 2012 comes timely to the centennial anniversary of the discovery of X-ray scattering from single crystals by Max von Laue, Walter Friedrich and Paul Knipping in 1912.

For further information and to apply for participation please visit our webpage

     www . iff-springschool . de<hxxp://www.iff-springschool.de>

Deadline for application is December 09, 2011.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Juelich!
With best regards,

Thomas Brueckel
- for the organizing committee -

43rd IFF Spring School 2012

Michael Beissel
Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
PGI-JCNS-TA
52425 Juelich
Germany

Phone:   ++49 2461 61-1739
Fax:       ++49 2461 61-2410
Email:     springschool at fz-juelich.de<mailto:springschool at springschool@fz-juelich.de>
Web:      www . iff-springschool . de<hxxp://www.iff-springschool.de/>

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt