[Neutron] New NMI3 website www.nmi3.eu

Juliette Savin Juliette.Savin at frm2.tum.de
Mon Nov 14 11:21:58 CET 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to visit our new website and register at
www . nmi3 . eu.
Register before the end of 2011 - there are lots of beautiful NMI3 T-Shirts
to win*!

By registering with us, you become a member of the NMI3 community and can be
kept up-to-date on the latest NMI3 news.
Upon registration, you can opt to receive our bi-annual newsletter and other
email correspondence.

We hope that you enjoy our new website and look forward to seeing you soon
on www . nmi3 . eu.

Kind regards

Juliette Savin
Information Manager NMI3

*Visitors who register before the end of 2011 will enter a draw to win an
NMI3 T-Shirt.
The winners will be announced in January 2012.

Technische Universität München
Forschungs-Neutronenquelle
Heinz Maier-Leibnitz (FRM II)

Lichtenbergstraße 1