[Neutron] [mcstas-users] New McStas release: 1.12c

Willendrup, Peter Kjær PKWI at risoe.dtu.dk
Fri Jun 3 21:06:40 CEST 2011

Hello again everyone,

Unfortunately, the McStas 1.12c release from May 24th contained a series of bugs, primarily in source components, related to a type-change of the neutron counter.

We have decided that since only a limited number of people have downloaded the release, we will simply re-release McStas 1.12c with the above bugs fixed.

If you already downloaded and installed the packages released on May 24th, please re-download and reinstall.

Sorry for the inconvenience and best regards,

Peter Willendrup

--
Peter Willendrup - Development engineer

RISØ DTU