[Neutron] Reminder: ESS Science Symposia 2012 Call For Proposals Open

Axel Steuwer axel.steuwer at esss.se
Mon Jan 30 13:33:27 CET 2012

REMINDER

Lund, 30 Jan 2011

Dear Colleagues

We are happy to announce that the new call for proposals in the ESS
Science Symposia series is now open. This call is for Symposia to take
place throughout 2012.

Deadline for application is 31 January 2012. We envisage that the
decision on submitted proposals will be made around 20 Feb 2012 and
the decisions will be announced shortly thereafter.

The documents for guidelines and call for proposals can be downloaded
from our website at http://ess-scandinavia.eu/symposia

Feel free to contact us on symposia at esss.se for any information.

We look forward to receiving many excellent proposals!

Best regards

Axel Steuwer