[Neutron] Inside NMI3 e-newsletter 4

Inês Crespo Ines.Crespo at frm2.tum.de
Mon Jun 17 14:04:38 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

In our fourth Inside NMI3 e-newsletter you can find relevant news about
the project, highlights from our Access Programme and important dates!

- NMI3-I Achievements: final brochure
- First NMI3-II General Assembly in Berlin
- NMI3's Joint Research Activities: interviews and articles
- New material for lithium rechargeable batteries
- Healthy diet? Using neutrons to quantify selenium in cereal crops
- HZG Autumn School
- ICNS2013 – detailed programme now available

You can find the e-newsletter through the following link:
http://nmi3.eu/newsletter/inside-nmi3-4.html

If you wish to receive it directly on your email box, please register
here: http://nmi3.eu/nmi3-user-area/registration.html

We hope you enjoy your reading!
The NMI3 coordination team

--