[Neutron] Neutron Radiography session at ASNT 2014--- Student Grant

Sahar Maghsoudy-Louyeh Sahar.Maghsoudy-Louyeh at aero.org
Wed Dec 11 22:23:26 CET 2013

The American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) will hold its 23nd
annual research symposium in Minneapolis, MN during the week of March
24-27, 2014. I will be chairing a session on Neutron Radiography and I
would like to personally invite you to present your work at my session.
Also, if you are aware of students working in this field, I would like to
point out that ASNT offers travel grants of up to $1000 to 15 students who
attend the Research Symposium. Preference is given to those who give
presentations and to the level of education sought. Please look at the
below link for more information:

https://www.asnt.org/MajorSiteSections/Events-and-Publications/Upcoming-Events/23rd-Research-Symposium-2014/Student%20Travel%20Reimbursement%20Offer.aspx

I would like to strongly encourage you to take advantage of this
opportunity and submit your abstract in Neutron Radiography or any other
nondestructive evaluation related work you might wish to present. Other
session chairs will be happy to receive your abstracts.
Look forward to meet at ASNT conference,
Sahar
Sahar Maghsoudy-Louyeh, PhD
Material Physics & NDE Section
Space Material Laboratory