[Neutron] Inside NMI3 9: NMI3s future, Muons leaflets and 3 schools

Ines Crespo Ines.Crespo at frm2.tum.de
Fri Dec 20 12:21:38 CET 2013

Dear colleagues,

One more year has passed, with many success stories in our NMI3 community.

Our last 2013 /Inside NMI3/ e-newsletter can be found at
http://nmi3.eu/newsletter/inside-nmi3-9.html
and you can find news on:

* NMI3 Management: NMI3 WP leaders meet to discuss the project's future
* NMI3 JRA's: Two leaflets on high field muon spectroscopy
* Education: Videos and articles about the HZG, Fan du LLB and FullProf
Schools

We take the opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all
the best for continued good collaboration in 2014!
http://nmi3.eu/news-and-media/christmas2013.html

The NMI3 coordination team
Mark Johnson
Miriam Forster
Ines Crespo

--

Inês Crespo
NMI3 Information Manager

NMI3 is on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube:
NeutronMuonI3
Also coordinating http://neutronsources.org