[Neutron] PSND2014 - Announcement and call for Papers

Karl Zeitelhack Karl.Zeitelhack at frm2.tum.de
Wed Feb 26 15:42:29 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,
It is our pleasure to announce the International Workshop on Position
Sensitive Neutron Detectors 2014. You are invited to submit abstracts
for oral presentations and posters. Please visit the workshop website
www.fz-juelich.de/psnd2014 where you will find more information of the
workshop and the suggested technical topics.
On behalf of the organizers, I thank you for your consideration and look
forward to seeing you in Juelich, on 2-4 June 2014 for this exciting and
rewarding workshop.
Please email us at psnd2014 at fz-juelich.de if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
Karl Zeitelhack

Dr. Karl Zeitelhack
TU Muenchen                              Tel: +49 (0)89 289 -14703
ZWE FRM-II                               Fax: +49 (0)89 289 -14989
Detektor- & Elektroniklabor
Lichtenbergstr. 1
D - 85747 Garching
Germany