[Neutron] History pages now online

Ines Crespo Ines.Crespo at frm2.tum.de
Tue May 27 18:45:07 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

I'm glad to announce that the history pages on neutronsources.org are
now online:
http://www.neutronsources.org/about/history.html

It aims to provide articles, references and relevant information on the
history of the world's neutron sources, instruments, and techniques, so
that we can keep track of the developments in the field.

If you know of any material that you find suitable for these pages,
please don't hesitate to email Gerry Lander or me at
info at neutronsources.org!

Best regards,
Inês

**
Inês Crespo
NMI3 Information Manager
Phone: +49 (0)89 289 14615
http://nmi3.eu/
NMI3 is on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube: NeutronMuonI3
Also coordinating http://neutronsources.org