[Neutron] SRPS6: Extension for Abstract Submission deadline and best junior contributions awards

SRPS6 srps6 at iem.cfmac.csic.es
Fri Mar 13 15:21:11 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

Do not miss the opportunity to submit your abstract for the '6th
Conference on Synchrotron Radiation in Polymer Science' to be held in
Madrid from the 7-10th of September 2015.
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to 3rd April.

It is our pleasure to announce that, thanks to the sponsorship of the
Spanish synchrotron ALBA, prizes to the two best contributions presented
by junior researchers will be awarded.

*SRPS6 Deadlines*

Abstract Submission:      3rd April 2015
(http://srps6.com/scientific-program/abstract-submission/)
Notification to Authors:                 30th April 2015
Registration (reduced  fee) :         1st July 2015
Registration (regular  fee) :           1st September 2015

We look forward to meeting you in Madrid.

T.A. Ezquerra (t.ezquerra at csic.es), M.C. García-Gutiérrez
(maricruz at iem.cfmac.csic.es), A. Nogales (aurora.nogales at csic.es)

Conference Co-Chairs

<http://srps6.com>