[Neutron] Budapest Neutron Centre-call for proposals, deadline 15 May

Fabian Margit fabian.margit at energia.mta.hu
Mon May 11 16:53:00 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues!

The Budapest Neutron Centre invites you to submit applications for beam
time at the Budapest Research Reactor.
You have some days to submit an experimental proposal to the BNC. Our
deadline for proposal submission is 15 May 2015.
BNC with 12 neutron instruments are free to use for academic, university
and industry researchers. New users are always welcome at BNC and we are
constantly encouraging new areas of research that can flourish.
BNC scientists and the User Office can help you with your beam time
proposal, and all BNC users receive a high level of support during
experiments.
The application form may be downloaded from the webpage or you can fill
out online our proposal form.
http://www.bnc.hu/?q=node/44

Successful applicantions!
Best regards,