[Neutron] [ECNS-2015] Proceedings of the 6th European Conference on Neutron Scattering (ECNS 2015) - submission section now live!

ecns2015 ecns2015 at unizar.es
Mon Jul 20 13:35:42 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Proceedings of the 6th European Conference on Neutron Scattering (ECNS 2015) - submission section now live!

We are delighted to inform you that the paper submission section for the proceedings of the 6th European Conference on Neutron Scattering (ECNS 2015) is now open.

The proceedings will appear in the open access Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is part of IOP Conference Series. All papers published in IOP Conference Series are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download in perpetuity.

The ECNS2015 proceedings submission site can be found at ecns2015.conferenceseries.iop.org.

The submission deadline is the 20th September 2015.

Please note:

        The paper will only be published if the author has attended the ECNS2015.
        Each paper should not exceed 8 pages

All the information concerning proceeding submission can be found here. All papers must be prepared according to the guidelines provided on IOP Conference Series website.

We look forward to seeing you in Zaragoza at the ECNS2015! Please do except my apologies if you receive this email more than once.

Kind regards,

Javier Campo
ECNS2015 Chair

To subscribe or unsubscribe please click here.