[Neutron] Registration for the Workshop is now open

Despina Louca louca at virginia.edu
Wed Sep 2 15:53:50 CEST 2015

To the neutron community:

Mini-Workshop: *Hidden Orders in a Complex World: Past, Present and Future*

Dear friends,

Following the message sent last week about a symposium scheduled on
October 2 and 3, 2015, to honor Takeshi Egami's work and multitude of
contributions in many fields of Materials Physics, we now have
additional information for you.

The website is now open for registration.  Please visit the site for
more information:
https://public.ornl.gov/conferences/hocw2015/index.shtml

We have a packed program for the two days of the workshop.  If you wish
to present a poster, you will notice in the registration page a link to
upload an abstract for it.

We hope to see as many of you as possible.

Despina Louca