[Neutron] LLB call for proposals : deadline October 1st 2015

MENELLE Alain alain.menelle at cea.fr
Fri Sep 25 12:00:36 CEST 2015

Dear colleague,

Only a week left to do your beam time request at the LLB. The next deadline for neutron beam time request to perform neutron scattering experiments at LLB-Orphee is October 1st. You will find all the necessary information's on this next call on our Web page : http://www-llb.cea.fr/en/

Fall news :
·         If we still accept proposal in French, we encourage users to submit in English and use the new proposal form.
·         PA20, our new SANS machine is now open for the first users

Alain Menelle
User office
Laboratoire Léon Brillouin
CEA Saclay, France