[Neutron] 24th Neutron Scattering Days - Journees de la Diffusion Neutronique 24 - 2-4 May 2016

Peter Fouquet fouquet at ill.eu
Mon Jan 11 16:28:58 CET 2016

Dear Colleagues,

in the name of the organisers and the French Neutron Scattering Society (SFN) we have the pleasure to announce the 24th Journées de la Diffusion Neutronique (JDN) <http://jdn-conference.net/> that will take place in Carqueiranne, Var, France, 2-4 May 2016. The submission deadline for oral contributions is 2 March 2016.

This year the meeting will include focus sessions on the main topics: Biology & Environment, Condensed Matter, Magnetism, Soft Matter, and Instrumentation. All details can be found on the conference website: http://jdn-conference.net <http://jdn-conference.net/>.

We hope to see you soon at the Mediterranean coast!

Francoise Damay, Emmanuelle Dubois, Peter Fouquet, Nicolas Jouault, Marie Plazanet