[Neutron] SINQ back in operation and new proposal deadline

Useroffice (PSI) useroffice at psi.ch
Tue Nov 8 08:58:01 CET 2016

Dear SINQ users,

last week SINQ has successfully resumed operation and is now expected to run according to its usual operation schedule until December 23, 2016. After the annual winter shutdown the 2017 operation period will then be May - October 2017.

Usually you expect the call for proposals during these days with a submission deadline on November 15 but because of the unexpected shutdown over the summer and the related backlog on the instruments we have decided to postpone the next call for proposals to early 2017 with a

proposal submission deadline on February 20, 2017

More information: https://www.psi.ch/sinq/call-for-proposals

Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of remaining questions: useroffice at psi.ch<mailto:useroffice at psi.ch>

We are looking forward to your new proposals in February!

With very best wishes,
PSI User Office