[Neutron] [1st Newsletter] ICNS 2017 - Call for Abstracts

ICNS 2017 Secretariat icns2017 at icns2017.org
Thu Dec 22 03:33:50 CET 2016

[The 1st Newsletter]

2017 International Conference on Neutron Scattering – ICNS2017

July 9-13, 2017 Daejeon, Korea

We welcome you all to join the 2017 International Conference on Neutron
Scattering (ICNS 2017) to be held at Daejeon Convention Center (DCC) in
Daejeon, Korea from July 9-13, 2017.

ICNS 2017 will be the largest international platform for sharing and
exchanging the latest exciting advances in neutron scattering science, which
will bring together scientists from a wide range of disciplines including
physics, biology, chemistry, materials science, engineering materials, earth
science, neutron sources and instrumentations. ICNS 2017 adds to a
successful series of conferences addressing latest findings and advances in
the field of neutron scattering as well as fundamental science and
cutting-edge technologies. At ICNS 2017 we will have 7 plenaries, many
invited and contributed speakers to share their most exciting results. In
addition, poster sessions and a lot of time for discussion will take place.
For more details on the scope and main topics of the 2017 International
Conference on Neutron Scattering, please refer to our conference website
www.icns2017.org.

Call for Abstracts

ICNS 2017 Online Submission System is now Open!

We now invite you to submit contributions from all disciplines and all
countries that discuss various aspects in the field of neutron-related
disciplines, as well as science and -technologies. Abstracts must be
submitted via the electronic submission system on our website no later than
February 24, 2017. Post-deadline abstracts will be considered as posters
only.

Abstracts should be submitted directly via online submission system and then
all submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
http://www.icns2017.org/abstract_submission.php

Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, February 24, 2017

ICNS 2017 will be held in Daejeon, South Korea. We are now calling for
Abstracts for ICNS 2017. Please see the detailed information below for
Submission. Abstracts should be submitted directly via online submission
system and then all submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific
Committee. http://www.icns2017.org/abstract_submission.php

Conference Topics

·         Soft Matter

·         Biology and Biological Interface

·         Condensed Matter Physics

·         Magnetism and Thin Films

·         Chemistry / Earth Science

·         Engineering Materials

·         Energy Materials / Environmental

·         Imaging / Radiography

·         Neutron Physics

·         Industrial Applications

·         Sources and Instrumentations

·         Sample Environment and Software

Submission Guideline

• You are required to submit abstract via On-line Submission System below.
• Please register as a new user first, then you can login into the On-line
Submission System.
• You may type your abstract directly into the system or you may copy and
paste your abstract into the system.
• Your abstract title and abstract must not exceed 200 characters, and 1500
characters respectively.
• Before the submission, please select your preferred type of presentation
(Oral/Poster). The accepted presentation and type will be notified after
review process accordingly.

Plenary Speakers

We are delight to introduce our Plenary Speakers;

Pengching Dai

Rice University, USA

Hideo Hosono

Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan

Tim Lodge

University of Minnesota, USA

Jean-Marie Tarascon

The College de France, France

Müller-Buschbaum

Technical University Munich, Germany

Important Dates

Are you expecting to participate in ICNS 2017 conference next year? You
better mark these dates on your schedule calendar!

* Abstract Deadline Feb. 24, 2017

* Notification of Acceptance April. 7, 2017

* Early registration deadline May. 19, 2017

Sponsorship and Exhibition Information

Make the most out the ICNS 2017 for your business with a great sponsorship
opportunity.

 We offer a variety of sponsorship and advertisement opportunities to pay
off more than you expect throughout the meeting. Our sponsorship prospectus
is now available. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to
contact the secretariat icns2017 at icns2017.org.

 All sponsorship categories are filled out, on a first-come, first-served
basis.

 Download Sponsorship Prospectus and Application!

Sponsorship information: http://www.icns2017.org/sponsorship.php

Organized by  Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute

             Korea Neutron Beam User Association

Supported by  Korea Tourism Organization

             Daejeon Metropolitan City

             Dajeon International Marketing Enterprise

ICNS 2017 Secretariat

Tel: +82-42-472-7460 / Fax: +82-42-472-7459

E-mail: icns2017 at icns2017.org

Website: http://www.icns2017.org <http://www.biomag2016.org/>